I have forgotten my password.
Who hasn't at some point? It's not a problem. Here's all you need to do:
- Read these instructions all the way through.
- You'll be using the page where you first set up your account. Don't worry, you're not setting up another one. We'll recognize you. Promise.
- Your email address is the really important part, but a name has to be filled in because it's required when you first set up your account. For a password reset it can literally be anything because no one is paying attention to that this time around. Have fun with it! Here's your chance to be anybody for just a second because no one will ever know.
- This is the important bit:. Enter the email address you used to register. We asked that you use your school-assigned email when you first set this up, so that might help. If it doesn't, you'll need to send us a message so we can look it up.
- A code will be sent to your email address just like when you set up your account originally. Follow the instructions that come along with it. They should seem hauntingly familiar.
- This probably took longer to read than it will to actually reset your password. Start that (very short) process now..